ShanghaiTech University Teaching Instructor – Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs
Location: Shanghai, China
Type: Teaching faculty (full-time or part-time)
ShanghaiTech University invites applications for full-time or part-time teaching position at the Quality Assurance Program in its School of Entrepreneurship and Management.
Applicants must have, at minimum, a master degree, and at least 8 years of QA/RA work experience (or equivalent), in FDA/CFDA-regulated industries.
The successful candidate should be able to prepare and conduct on-campus lectures, as well as lead class discussion on topics relevant to national and international quality assurance and regulatory affairs requirements for medical devices and other FDA regulated industries.
• Master’s degree or higher in life sciences or related disciplines such as chemistry, materials, engineering, etc.
• At least 8 years of QA/RA work experience (or equivalent), in FDA/CFDA-regulated industries.
• At least 2 years of teaching or training experience
• Communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Develop course content, materials for class discussion, and means for learning assessment.
• Teaching courses and lead discussions at the graduate level
• Collaborate with administration and colleagues on curriculum development,
• Work in collaboration with Program Director, administration and colleagues
• Participate in program-related meetings.
• Participate in faculty recruitment and mentoring
HOW TO APPLY:
In order to apply, please send an email to Dean May Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with (1) a cover letter, (2) CV (including teaching experience), and (3) list of references.