1. Zhao Zhang, Xiangdong Lv, Wen Chi Yin, Xiaoyun Zhang, Jing Feng, Wenqing Wu, Chi-chung Hui, Lei Zhang#, and Yun Zhao#. Ter94 ATPase Complex Targets K11-linked Ubiquitinated Ci to Proteasomes for Partial Degradation. Developmental Cell. 2013, 25(6):636-644. (#Corresponding author)
2. Zhao Zhang, Jing Feng, Chenyu Pan, Xiangdong Lv, Wenqing Wu, Zhaocai Zhou, Feng Liu, Lei Zhang#, and Yun Zhao#. Atrophin/Rpd3 complex represses Hedgehog signaling by acting as a co-repressor of CiR. Journal of Cell Biology. 2013, 203(4):575-583. (#Corresponding author)
3. Shoujun Huang, Zhao Zhang, Chunxia Zhang, Xiangdong Lv, Xiudeng Zheng, Zhenping Chen, Liwei Sun, Hailong Wang, Yuanxiang Zhu, Jing Zhang, Shuyan Yang, Yi Lu, Qinmiao Sun, Yi Tao, Feng Liu, Yun Zhao#, and Dahua Chen#. Activation of Smurf E3 ligase promoted by Smoothened regulates Hedgehog signaling through targeting Patched turnover. PLoS Biology. 2013, 11(11):e1001721. (#Corresponding author)
4. Yanyan Zhang, Feifei Mao, Yi Lu, Wenqing Wu, Lei Zhang#, and Yun Zhao#. Transduction of the Hedgehog signal through the dimerization of Fused and the nuclear translocation of Cubitus interruptus. Cell Research. 2011, 21:1436-1451. (#Corresponding author)
5. Yun Zhao, Chao Tong and Jin Jiang. Hedgehog regulates Smoothened activity by inducing a conformational switch. Nature. 2007, 450:252-258.