1. Qian Huang, Peng Yao, Gilbert Eriani and En-Duo Wang. In vivo identification of essential nucleotides in tRNALeu to its functions by using a constructed yeast tRNALeu knockout strain, Nucleic Acids Research, 2012, 20, 10463–10477.
2. Xiao-Long Zhou, Zhi-Rong Ruan, Qian Huang, Min Tan and En-Duo Wang. Translational fidelity maintenance preventing Ser mis-incorporation at Thr codon in protein from eukaryote, Nucleic Acids Research, 2013. 1(1):302-314.
3. Qing-Hua Hu, Qian Huang and En-Duo Wang. Crucial role of the C-terminal domain of Mycobacterium tuberculosis leucyl-tRNA synthetase in aminoacylation and editing, Nucleic Acids Research, 2013. 41(3):1859-1872.
4. Xin Chen, Jing-Jing Ma, Min Tan, Peng Yao, Qing-Hua Hu, Gilbert Eriani and En-Duo Wang. Modular pathways for editing non-cognate amino acids by human cytoplasmic leucyl-tRNA synthetase. Nucleic Acids Research, 2011, 39(1), 235–247.
5. Xiao-Long Zhou, Dao-Hai Du, Min Tan, Hui-Yan Lei, Liang-Liang Ruan, Gilbert Eriani and En-Duo Wang. Role of tRNA amino acid-accepting end in aminoacylation and its quality control. Nucleic Acids Research, 2011, 39, 8857-8868.