1. Y Xiao, M Ge, X Xue, C Wang, H Wang, X Wu, L Li, L Liu, X Qi, Y Zhang, Y Li, H Luo, T Xie, J Gu and J Ren*. Hepatic cytochrome P450s metabolize aristolochic acid and reduce its kidney toxicity. Kidney International 2008(73): 1231-1239 (IF=6.422).
2. Xue X, Gong LK, Maeda K, Luan Y, Qi XM, Sugiyama Y, Ren J. Critical Role of Organic Anion Transporters 1 and 3 in Kidney Accumulation and Toxicity of Aristolochic Acid I. Molecular Pharmaceutics 2011,8(6):2183-92. (IF=5.40).
3. Yan Li, Yang Luan, Xinming Qi, Zhi Chen, Ming Li1, Xia Liu, Likun Gong, Xiang Xue, Yuanfeng Wu, Min Chen, Guozhen Xing, Xiongfei Wu, Lingling Miao, Jun Yao , Jin Ren. Emodin triggers DNA double-strand breaks by stabilizing topoisomerase II-DNA cleavage complexes and by inhibiting ATP hydrolysis of topoisomerase II. Toxicological Sciences 2010(118(2)): 435–443（IF= 5.093）.
4. Lin-lin Liu，Li-kun Gong, Hui Wang, Ying Xiao, Xiong-fei Wu, Yun-hai, Zhang, Xiang Xue, Xin-ming Qi, Ren J*. Baicalin inhibits macrophage activation by lipopolysaccharide and protects mice from endotoxin shock. Biochemical Pharmacology 2008 (75):914-22 (IF=4.889).
5. Wu, Y., Qi, X., Gong, L., Xing, G., Xue, X., Li, Y., Chen, M., Yao, J., Miao, L., Luan, Y*. and Ren, J*. Identification of BC005512 as a DNA Damage Responsive Murine Endogenous Retrovirus of GLN Family Involved in Cell Growth Regulation. Plos one 2012;7(4):e35010 (IF=4.411).