1. Hui Yang, Linyu Shi, Bangan Wang,Dan Liang, Cuiqing Zhong, Wei Liu, Yongzhan Nie, Jie Liu, Jing Zhao, Xiang Gao, Dangsheng Li, Guoliang Xu* and Jinsong Li*. (2012) Generation of genetically modified mice by oocyte injection of androgenetic haploid embryonic stem cells. Cell 149,605-617. (* co-corresponding author)
2. Tian-Peng Gu, Fan Guo, Hui Yang, Hai-Ping Wu, Gui-Fang Xu, Wei Liu, Zhi-Guo Xie, Linyu Shi, Xinyi He, Seung-gi Jin, Khursheed Iqbal, Yujiang Geno Shi, Zixin Deng, Piroska E. Szabó, Gerd P. Pfeifer, Jinsong Li* and Guo-Liang Xu*. (2011) The role of Tet3 DNA dioxygenase in epigenetic reprogramming by oocytes. Nature 477, 606-610.
3. Yu-Fei He, Bin-Zhong Li, Zheng Li, Peng Liu, Yang Wang, Qingyu Tang, Jianping Ding, Yingying Jia, Zhangcheng Chen, Lin Li, Yan Sun, Xiuxue Li, Qing Dai, Chun-Xiao Song, Kangling Zhang, Chuan He and Guo-Liang Xu. (2011) Tet-mediated formation of 5-carboxylcytosine and its excision by TDG in mammalian DNA. Science 333, 1303–1307.
4. Yang Wang, Jiekai Chen, Jia-Lei Hu, Xi-Xiao Wei, Dajiang Qin, Juan Gao, Lei Zhang, Jing Jiang, Jin-Song Li, Jing Liu, Ke-Yu Lai, Xia Kuang, Jian Zhang, Duanqing Pei and Guo-Liang Xu. (2011) Reprogramming of mouse and human somatic cells by high-performance engineered factors. EMBO Reports 12, 373–378.
5. Jia-Lei Hu, Bo O. Zhou, Run-Rui Zhang, Kang-Ling Zhang, Jin-Qiu Zhou* and Guo-Liang Xu* (2009) The N-terminus of histone H3 is required for de novo DNA methylation in chromatin. PNAS 106, 22187–22192.