1. Mei Y, Gao HB, Yuan M, and Xue HW*. The Arabidopsis ARCP protein CSI1, which is required for microtubule stability, is necessary for root and anther development. The Plant Cell, 2012, 24, 1066-1080.
2. Yin LL, Xue HW*. The MADS29 transcription factor regulates the degradation of the nucellus and the nucellar projection during rice seed development. The Plant Cell, 2012, 24, 1049-1065.
3. Dai C, Xue HW*. Rice EARLY FLOWERING1, a CKI, phosphorylates DELLA protein SLR1 to negatively regulate gibberellin signaling. EMBO J, 2010, 29, 1916-1927.
4. Zhang GH, Xu Q, Zhu XD, Qian Q, Xue HW*. SHALLOT-LIKE1 is a KANADI transcription factor that modulates rice leaf rolling by regulating leaf abaxial cell development. The Plant Cell, 2009, 21, 719-735. (Cover)
5. Li G, Xue HW*. Arabidopsis PLDζ2 regulates vesicle trafficking and is required for auxin response. The Plant Cell, 2007, 19, 281-295.